- All teachers will have the training and support they need to help all their students learn through computers.
- All Classrooms will have modern equipment in them.
- All Buildings will have phone service along with highspeed internet access.
- Cellular Phone service along with the needed services (voice mail, text) is provided to appropriate district employees (administration, maintenance, busses)
- Every Classroom will continue to be connected to the network.
- Computers will be switched out every 5 years. They will be switched out per buildings and labs so everything in that area will be the same for ease of maintenance and consistency.
- The Booneville School District will continue to participate on the state internet filter system along with an in house internet filter to keep us compliant with CIPA protection act.