Booneville High School
Monday, August 26, 2019
Meal Deal: Hamburger on Bun Lettuce/Tomato/Pickles Oven Fries Asst. Fresh Fruit Milk
Main: BBQ Chicken Mashed Potatoes w/Gravy Seasoned Green Beans Seasoned Carrots Asst. Fruit-Hot Roll
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Moment of Silence
- Fall Pictures on Wednesday, September 4 for juniors & sophomores.
- Senior Tux and Drape Pictures--Wednesday, September 4. $20 sitting fee. Seniors will also have a casual picture taken. Please wear casual outfit first, then change into tux or drape. Girls wear a top that can be hidden under the drape. Please wear an appropriate necklace.
- Parking Permits for the 19-20 school year can be purchased now. Please bring current Proof of Insurance, current Registration Card, valid Driver’s License and $5 (cash or check) You must have a 19-20 permit to park in the HS parking lot.
- Athletic Passes can be purchased in the office by ALL students for $20. This pass will work for home games, except for playoff games. (cash or check)
- FCA Tshirt ($15) ORDER FORMS ARE IN MRS. GREEN’S DOOR.
- JJ Cobb will be continuing her FCA Bible Study program this year. ALL students who wish to be involved in this activity are welcome. Every Wednesday morning 7:30-7:45 am in Mrs. Green’s classroom #25. Bring your Bible and let’s Get In The Book. Let’s GO!
- Friends of the Bearcats 2019 Shirts are purple w/ gold and white ink. Names of players, coaches, cheerleaders, managers and trainers will be on back. Most sizes of shirts are $15 each (see gold order form for details) Make check payable to Friends of the Bearcats
- We have a new Water machine with 3 different water options and prices. Aquafina is $1.50, Ozarka is $1.00 and Sams Choice is .50
- IF YOU PAINTED A PARKING SPOT BUT HAVE NOT PAID AND PUT YOUR NAME ON THE CHART, YOU NEED TO SEE MRS. JUMPER AND DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. WE WILL POWER WASH IT OFF IF YOU DO NOT PAY AND DESIGNATE YOUR SPOT BY THE END OF THE DAY MONDAY.
- FCCLA meeting in Mrs. Mueller’s room next Tuesday. Dues are $20.00.
- Senior football, cheer and band members: Please see Mrs. T. Brown in Room 53 for a bio form for the football program.
- Junior high football players (grades 7, 8, 9) will meet during Encore on Tuesday
- Senior high football players ( grades 10, 11, 12) will meet at 1:50 in the auditorium on Tuesday to nominate and will then go to football 7th period.